Monday, February 4, 2013

Tamil alphabets memory and matching game


During my stay at out home in Trichy, India I searched a lot to look for some play activities based on Tamil (our mother tongue) alphabets. Alas, I could not find one. I found interesting memory and alphabet matching games for English, but not even one for Tamil. So I decided to make it myself.

I got the pictures of Tamil alphabets and some object names for the alphabets from this link
http://tamilacademy.com/lessons_stages/malalaikalvi.php#select11

Then I cut those alphabets and pictures and pasted on to one of my old Agile Scrum cards.
That's it! Tamil alphabets memory and card matching game ready..

Barathraam and all of us liked playing it.. Here is a picture of it. Its so easy, try your hand and make learning activity fun for your kids!



Please do comment if you have some suggestions or better ideas!

-- Sheer joy of sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment