Saturday, April 3, 2010

In search of a good time!!!

Some thoughts have been rolling on my mind for many months which I wanted to pen down. Often, I used to say myself, that I can pen down those thoughts when I find good time. I used to think that only during some "good time" I can articulate my thoughts well.You may ask what is a "good time" for me. When I retrospect about my definition of "good time", I could say that it is a calm afternoon or a serene atmosphere, conducive to pen down my thoughts. If I say I have not gotten a "good time" all these months, then it would be a white lie.

But its true that I have been postponing not only blogging, but also some activities that I wanted to do, saying myself its not a good time and let me wait for "some good time"! Sometimes, though I postponed an activity and did it later (yes after I found a good time ;-)), I realised that it either turned futile or din't have the effect of doing it without postponing.
It took me these many months, to realise that I have to equip myself such that I can articulate well and do things at my best in any given time. Perhaps, I realised by magic of Barathraam. Though initially I may not be at my best in articulating and doing my activities better at any given time, I believe I will slowly imbibe the skill of doing my best any time. Also my habit of postponing activities will slowly get rid off.

Through this post I would say to all who are like me that, we won't find a "good time" unless we seek it.
And, if we could see all time as "good time", then we could see ourselves transformed.

I should also accept here, that I have not taken any oath of "seeing all time as good time". But I will try my best and once in a while check out this post and your comments to remind myself of it :-)

4 comments:

  1. A note to you: No good/bad time.. Everytime is great time. As you mentioned, in simple words, proper planning and implementing leads to success... Hope you will continue to do the same as mentioned....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The elusive good time! I have been trying to find it from the past few months too. Agreed, proper planning and implementation. Proper time management is the key..yes yes..but sometime chores and daily routine gets so mundane that one tends to start procrastinating and sadly that becomes a habit. Bharatraam is indeed magic :) you will surely enjoy life and all the little moments which makes it even better with him around. As Sriram rightly said, every time is great time :) I hope you write another post soon on the good times you have had this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a perfectionist and wanna do things well. I always … wait for the right moment or enough time – I later understood both are generally concepts rather than reality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Subha for dropping in my blog. Yes, I know how you do all activities with elegance and perfection.. :) I still remember the poems and cards you made during college days. Hope you are continuing them now.

    ReplyDelete