Friday, August 19, 2011

Kids play ideas

This digital age is very special in the sense it promotes sharing and support open developments.
I am impressed on the ample number of blogs that mothers worldwide have been writing and sharing their ideas and tips to bring up kids. I decided that I also have to be a part of it and share the ideas I tried out, for it will be useful for someone in some part of the world. The sheer sense of sharing without any expectations, gives me the pleasure to be part of this blog world.
So here goes some of the play ideas which we explored along with our son under the label "Kids play ideas"

As always, I all ears to your comments and critics :-)
and would be glad if you like to share your ideas too...

--
The sheer joy of sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment